1. Can I use a sensatextile (a device that provides stimulation to the skin) during a massage? No, there is no reason to use a sensatextile during a massage because you will be receiving a great amount of pressure. But if you would like to try it, you can! This site Go Mobile Cell Phone Repair Shop.
2. Is the feeling the same as being touched by someone else? Yes. It is similar to having someone touch you.
3. How much does it cost? The charge for using a sensatextile is $30.00 per hour.
4. What is the difference between a sensatex and a sensatextile? There are several differences between a sensatextile and a sensatex.
5. Do they come in different colors? You have three options with your sensatextiles. They can either be clear, white, or black.
6. How many times can I recharge it? A single unit lasts up to 40 hours.
7. Does it hurt? It is normal for some people to experience discomfort when using a sensatextile, but most find that the sensation feels good.
8. What happens if I forget my charger at home? If you forgot your charger at home, you will need to buy one online. You’ll also need to remember where it was left on you so you don’t lose it. See more here
9. Why are there two sets of numbers? Some sensatextiles allow you to choose which number you want to use. For example, if you want to go from 3 to 6, then you will press the button that says, “Up,” and the numbers will increase. If you want to change it to a lower number, just press the button that says “Down.”
10. Can I share it? Yes, you can use a sensatextile for yourself or to give to someone else.